Day Pass Rates
Day Pass Rates for the Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark are as follows:
- All Day Pass ---------------------
- After 4:00 p.m. -----------------
- Military All Day Pass -----------
- Spectator Pass -------------------
$19.95NOW $9.95 per person
Day passes are not available until after 11:00 a.m. each day. Don't forget to bring your towels!
- Tips To Make Your Visit More Enjoyable.
- Day Passes are limited and based on availability only. Please call prior to your planned visit for availability and information. Day Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE. Individual passes are good on the date of purchase during waterpark operating hours only.
Fort Rapids welcomes our daily walk-in guests to the water park, for your comfort we recommend that you bring your favorite beach towels since we only offer towels to overnight guests. We also have souvenir beach towels available for purchase in our Trading Post gift shop. No glass is permitted at the Waterpark.
- Fort Rapids is not responsible for lost/stolen items. We recommend rental lockers (available in Men’s/Women’s locker rooms & near the waterslides) for storage of personal belongings ($7.00-$9.00 average pricing).
- Day Passes do not include food/beverage or overnight accommodations. Glass bottles and food/beverage are not permitted inside the waterpark.
- Each person entering the Waterpark must wear an appropriate wristband, available with paid admission [children age 3 and under are free].
- Special circumstances may allow for variations in prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Please speak to a representative for complete details.
- For groups of 20 or more, please contact the sales department at 614-868-1380 ext. 6081 for additional rates.