Safe & Sound!
While you’re having a great time at the water park we have our eye on safety. Every effort is made on our part, by our Ellis trained lifeguards, to make sure you have a great time while remaining safe throughout your vacation.
Life Guard Certification: Rest Easy!
For over 25 years, Jeff Ellis & Associates have been leaders in innovation for the aquatics industry. We are proud to have Ellis certified lifeguards watching over you and your family. Think of us as your advance team in aquatic safety - always on the leading edge, learning, discovering, implementing, educating and training our staff with state of the art life saving techniques.
General Safety Information
- If you are a guest of the hotel, children under 12-years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 or over) who intends to directly supervise them in the water park.
- If you are visiting the waterpark for the day, anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 or over) who will remain on the property.
- Children under 5-years of age must have an adult (18 or over) within arms reach at all times.
- Coast Guard approved life vests are available. Vests are permitted on tube slides only and are prohibited on all body slides. All floatation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved. No water wings or inflatable devices are permitted.
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, neck problems or back problems should not ride. Guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to ride.
- Guest are not permitted to ride the slides with any type of added support or medical caste.
- State law prohibits glass bottles or containers. Coolers, cans and other carry-in food or beverage are also prohibited.
- Groups bringing children to the water park must have at least one adult per every five children and are responsible for the supervision of those children.
- Swimming is only permitted when lifeguards are on duty.
- Lined bathing suits are required. No cutoffs, shorts with grommets, buckles or zippers, are permitted. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Those children who are not yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers. Diapers must be changed in restrooms only.
- Locker rooms are available for changing. Rental Lockers are available, and recommended, for the storage of personal items. Fort Rapids is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Diving is not permitted anywhere in the water park.
- Everyone entering the water park must have an appropriate purchased wristband for admission – no exceptions allotted for observer-only guests. Wristbands are required for waterpark entry.
- Additional rules may vary attraction to attraction and are posted at each location for your safety. Failure to abide by regulations or staff instruction may result in immediate removal from the water park without refund.